warner bros. home video
global product performance
Established in 1923 and headquartered in Burbank, CA, Warner Bros., is an entertainment company and has over 8,000 employees. Warner Bros. has several subsidiary companies, including Warner Bros. Pictures, Turner Entertainment Co., Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, Warner Bros. Television, Warner Bros. Animation, Warner Home Video, New Line Cinema, Castle Rock Entertainment, and DC Entertainment. Warner Bros. owns half of The CW Television Network.
Warner Brothers Home Video set out to create a global supply chain solution for that business that would allow them to track and report revenue by title , not only within each country but around the world. The synchronization of master data, business process, and definition of KPIs were a must to ensure the SAP implementation was a success. At the core, the business process documentation and alignment around the world was the key to that success. Centralized processes, teams and data harmony were all derived from that documentation.
The visibility of global product performance was key and the main driver was the synchronization and centralized business process remodeling that is still in place today.
• Enabled the organization to centralize business processing and create COEs
• Enabled global data synchronization; which allowed for:
• Global product definitions
• Determined KPIs and aligned on top business performance
• Accurate global management reporting
• Centralized and streamlined processes saving millions in ops costs annually