Established in 1853 and headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Levi Strauss & Co., is an apparel company and has over 15,000 employees. The company designs, markets, and sells jeans, casual & dress pants, tops, footwear, and related accessories for men, women, and children. Its products are sold in more than 110 countries and distributed through department stores, specialty retailers, franchised & other brand-dedicated stores, and more.
Levi Strauss was interested in consolidating systems and standardizing processes throughout its global footprint. As such, Levi Strauss needed to document process, develop and implement governance, identify and document Value Streams and ensure a consistent method to drive process consolidation and understanding of known variables and localizations.
Improved global performance by ensuring different parts of the organization are doing the same things in the same way. Provide better integration between different systems and control over process and data quality.
• Enabled the organization to collaborate and streamline business processes.
• Enabled project deliverables
• Developed Value Streams
• Captured variables and localizations
• Share information with IT through SAP ALM integration
• Enabled Process Governance to ensure quality of deliverables