Johnson Controls, Inc
Strategy through Process
Established in 1885 and headquartered in Milwaukke, WI, Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries. Over 170,000 employees create quality products, services and solutions to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings; lead-acid automotive batteries and advanced batteries for hybrid and electric vehicles; and interior systems for automobiles.
Johnson Controls (JCI) was interested in enabling an Enterprise restructuring by driving value through process definition and management. As such, JCI needed to document process, develop and implement governance, identify and document Value Streams and ensure a consistent method to drive process consolidation and understanding of known variables and localizations.
The visibility of Strategy through Process including identifying key KPIs gave the business the ability to drive value creation in its products and services.
• Enabled the organization to collaborate and share project deliverables effectively.
• Enabled project deliverables
• Developed Value Streams
• Captured variables and localizations
• Share information with IT through SAP ALM integration
• Enabled Process Governance to ensure quality of deliverables